Clearly Now...

Hello World. Welcome to my blog.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Job Search

Well, like Gustavo, I'm looking for another job. It's going pretty well. I actually went to visit a place called SOS Technical and talked with a guy named Rob. He's got a blog about searching for jobs and making resume's and stuff. Check it out. I'm working part time right now in a technical support call center. I actually really enjoy it. But since it is part time, I need something to do during the rest of the time that I have this summer.

Funny thing also. I saw on the news yesterday a story about a couple of ducks that got fell down a storm drain. Read an online version of the story. It made me chuckle a bit.

3 Comments:

Blogger gustavolk-swagen said...

It's kind of funny that you mentioned that story. I haven't seen it before, but about a week ago, I saw a mother duck and about 5 ducklings walking across University Parkway just West of the Sinclair station by UVSC, before the freeway. It was funny, since I was about to get out of the car and make sure they weren't going to get run over (but I decided me getting run over would be worse than some helpless ducks getting run over).

5/28/2005 12:43 PM  
Blogger gustavolk-swagen said...

Dang it, Gordo. You need to post more blogs. It helps if you've got an email address in your settings that auto-emails you each of your entries and comments that people post (but the email is not posted to anyone, unless you choose to have it posted in your profile).

6/11/2005 4:02 PM  
Blogger gustavolk-swagen said...

Dude. You've been looking for your job since forever. Have you found one yet or what?

7/27/2005 10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home